|PDF Version||Software Version|
100% Guarantee on Products High Success Rate, supported by our 99.3% pass rate history and money back guarantee should you fail your exam.
Updated regularly Get hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time. Free updates without any extra charges to the actual exam.
70-469 PDF Questions & Answers Available in a universal Adobe PDF format. Portable and printable anywhere anytime.
Quality and Value Exact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Customizable Testing Engine Simulates a real world exam environment to prepare you for 70-469 Success.
Unlimited Practice 70-469 Exam Re-takes Practice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate 70-469 Success.
Special Promotion More than 30% Discount for Royal Pack.
195. You have a database named Database1. Database1 has two stored procedures named Proc1 and Proc2 and a table named Table1. Table1 has millions of rows.
Proc1 updates data in Table1. Proc2 reads data from Table1.
You discover that when Proc1 is executed to update more than 4,000 rows, Proc2 is blocked. The block affects all rows, including those that are not being updated by Proc1.
You need to ensure that when Proc1 is executing, Proc2 can access the data in Table1 that Proc1 is not updating.
What should you change Proc1 to do?
More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. Update less than 4,000 rows simultaneously.
B. Use the PAGLOCK table hint.
C. Wait for Proc2 to complete.
D. Use the ROWLOCK table hint.
196. You need to implement a solution that meets the data recovery requirements. You update each stored procedure to accept a parameter named @transactionID. What should you add next to the beginning of each stored procedure?
A. SAVE TRANSACTION WITH MARK @transactionID
B. ROLLBACK DISTRIBUTED TRANSACTION @transactionID
C. BEGIN TRANSACTION WITH MARK @transactionID
D. COMMIT TRANSACTION @transactionID
197. You plan to create a database that has multiple tables. The tables will contain product information. Each product has a stock-keeping unit (SKU).
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that each SKU starts with the letters "ADV" and is followed by 10 digits.
The solution must minimize the amount of development effort required.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A FOREIGN KEY constraint
B. A trigger
C. A user-defined data type
D. A CHECK constraint
198. You have a database that contains a table named Department. Department contains the names and locations of each department.
You have a table-valued function named ProjectList() that returns a list of all the projects assigned to a department. The name of the department is passed as an argument to the ProjectList() function.
You need to create a query that returns a list of all the department names and the project names. The solution must return only departments that are associated to projects.
What should you add to the query?
A. OUTER APPLY
B. OUTER JOIN
C. CROSS JOIN
D. CROSS APPLY
200. You have a database that uses the following management views:
You plan to migrate the database to Microsoft SQL Azure.
You need to identify which view can be used in SQL Azure.
Which view should you identify?
201. You have a SQL Server 2012 database named Database1.
Database1 has a table named Customers. Customers contains more than 1 million rows.
The database has a stored procedure that was created by using the following script:
You need to ensure that up_customers returns rows when the following statement is executed:
What should you do?
A. Update @CustcmerTypelist to use the int data type.
B. Convert @CustomerTypeList to a table variable.
C. Convert @CustomerTypeList to an XML variable.
D. Update @CustomerTypeList to use the XML data type.
204. You need to identify which long running transactions use an index.
Which dynamic management view should you use?
205. You create a table named Customers by using the following code segment:
You create a non-clustered index named IX_Name on the name column.
You write the following query to retrieve all of the customers that have a name that starts with the letters SMI:
You discover that the query performs a table scan.
You need to ensure that the query uses the index.
What should you do?
A. Replace LEFT(name,3) = 'smi' by using name like 'smi%'
B. Replace LEFT(name,3) = 'smi' by using substring(name,l,3) = 'smi'
C. Recreate IX_Name as a unique index
D. Recreate IX Name as a clustered index
206. You plan to execute the following code:
You need to identify how many rows will be in dbo.Table1 after you execute the code. How many rows should you identify?
207. You plan to design an application that temporarily stores data in a SQL Azure database.
You need to identify which types of database objects can be used to store data for the application. The solution must ensure that the application can make changes to the schema of a temporary object during a session.
Which type of objects should you identify?
A. Common table expressions (CTEs)
B. Temporary stored procedures
C. Temporary tables
D. Table variables
Get More Information : 70-469 exam